Friday, September 7, 2007

Ceiling Fans With Lights Menards





Greetings to all my dear readers, not readers and mamarrachones (EXAMPLE = Cronch, MAGOO, CESAR .. etc), he was gone reasoned One day I gave the winning sumptuously not write more .. and I'm back for the same sumptuously win, I met with surprise that this ranch is called CARMANDAZO fell (the template was not), which is why I have placed a temporary staff while I fix the roof, 'zinc, sweep the floor e 'land, and dust off the "CORCHONETAS" (read it), I'll ride in a fire Guayoyo for anyone who wants to come visit me and tell me "BAD CHISMENES Guen and blogger lie to organize this house in question, thanks to all those who went to greet them, can return .....
........ THANKS Come in

that no one at home ...!!! Come in

0 comments:

Post a Comment