Friday, June 25, 2010

Maps Of A Hous For D&d

The third time's the charm ..!!! Google also


Dusting my blog again, to relieve human need to express fool the world what you think and want, I decided to try again to spice up my blog , not so relaxed that they once again sought the cheeky comedy of everyday situations, now much more concerned about everything that happens in my environment, it is inevitable obvious, and is a must scream, as joking when the future that is at stake, we are in the field, in a fierce media war, among other fronts, we militarized the country, and now we are all soldiers, from different sides, but soldiers finally managing thinking rationally and coolly weapons strategies, now more than ever we must say after 12 years we must change, why dare to participate there is no room for fear, laziness or apathy, it must be said in any way and through any medium, Venezuela Calls for a change and we are his children we must take the step to attempt it.
I hope to feed this blog with anything that causes me and how I please, for the third time's the charm ...!!


Pass later that no one at home ...!!! Come in

0 comments:

Post a Comment